Monday 17 November 2014

Vintage Bazaar

The Vintage Bazaar is nearly here!
Devizes, Corn Exchange, Saturday 29th November.








These are my photos from last years Summer event, which I realised I never blogged.
We had a really good time, Devizes is a really nice old market town, with a variety of shops.
We also drove out of town after the fair to explore and found Caen Hill Locks where we enjoyed a picnic and marvelled at the 29 uphill locks. Watching the narrow boats work their way up the hill was an amazing feat.




I'm looking forward to the next one, hopefully it'll have a good Christmassy vibe and I can get some goodies.
I don't know if I'll manage any photos though as my compact camera is currently at Nikon's workshop! Thanks to the three year old dropping it, the lens no longer works! To be honest, it was only onto carpet and my old Canon compact survived similar with her older siblings, so I'm not that impressed with the build quality. The quote reckons it'll cost around £50, so I'll have my fingers crossed.

No comments: