Sunday 1 May 2011

Buggy Re-fashion


If you're a mum of young children, chances are you have one of these, the ubiquitous dolly buggy....chances are it's also looking a bit tired and saggy now or maybe they've got fed up of it and it's gathering dust? 
Well I've been told the answer!

FROM THIS - TO THIS

It is the fabulous idea of Original Stitch, a new buggy seat to jazz up your toy buggy, they're all handmade and made from re-purposed fabric, they're also reversible and only £12


I was lucky enough to win one of these lovelies in a competition, which I found on The Sewing Directory, as I follow them on Twitter



The all important verdict from my four year old? Absolute joy! Her little face when she opened the parcel was fabulous, she was so excited! She's such a girly girl that she's never understood why we have a blue buggy and not a pink one (long story, I don't like pink and wouldn't buy pink stuff for my eldest!) so she eagerly ripped off the blue seat and spent the rest of the day alternating between reversible sides and getting ALL her toys to have a go in it!

Many thanks to Fiona at The Sewing Directory and Catherine at Original Stitch.

No comments: