Tuesday 4 March 2014

Feeling proud




A quick photo post of images that were taken on a sunny walk to the park last month, that I want to remember, not just because we had a nice time and I'm glad we all made the effort to get out of the house (!) but because these pictures are not mine, they were taken by my eldest when she wanted to try my SLR that I'd taken with me.
I thought they were great and even more heart-warming is that she loved the camera! 
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it?!

I think a small camera of her very own for the next birthday might be in order!

2 comments:

MILLY said...

What a clever girl, she has captured three beautiful images. Red berries are gorgeous.
Just came here after seeing my little butterfly quilt in google images. Did you ever get to sew some patchwork? I shared your joy at knitting a sock with four needles, I conquered it a couple of years again, feels so good and now on fourth pair, they are so comfy to wear.

Anna said...

Thanks so much for leaving a comment Milly. Do let me know if I can attribute your quilt properly as I know some I didn't have details for but I'm happy to remedy this. Is it the 2012 show as I seemed to forget all about that and had it as a draft post for ages!
I'm still waiting for the right time to have a go at paper piecing, that's my next skill I want to learn!

Anna