Friday 9 November 2012

Blenheim Palace


Last weekend we visited Blenheim Palace again, it's just up the road from us yet somehow we never go as much as I feel we should, considering we have annual passes!
For the beginning of November the weather was absolutely glorious, deep blue skies, autumnal colours and not too cold, just how autumn should be.
I made the effort to take my SLR with me so I could get some decent snaps as the OH could push the buggy!
























We did the maze, the kids did the Halloween quiz and the train ride and I enjoyed the new gift shop!
The only gripe was getting the buggy out to the water terrace, you have to go through the cafe (cramped) and then there are several steps between the gardens before you get onto the circular walk, it would be a chore if I come back on my own and we couldn't access the disabled route via a gate as it had a keypad on.

No comments: