Tuesday 15 September 2009

One Year On...

Blogiversary!!


A whole year? Surely not, ok so I'm not the best at regular posting but I've really enjoyed having my blog as a creative thing to think about, to plan and have a reason to do things/take photos/be creative, I highly recommend it to anyone, just do it!

Although being a personal thing I haven't really plugged it out there in cyberspace which is my yr 2 challenge!

I should be having a giveaway, but with no regular readers that may have to wait!!




It is also one year since the annual Witney Feast!!!

Hurrah, the fair came to town and once again I loved the lights, colours, noise and enjoying seeing it all through my kids eyes.




We also had a great time at Blenheim on Saturday watching the cross-country, so I'll try and get some pics up of that tomorrow.

No comments: