Friday 5 October 2012

Autumn Walk


Yesterday was so lovely and sunny, I made the effort to walk into town with my SLR camera and try and get back into this blog.
I'm always struck by the fact that I lived here for all my life and that I never get tired of the scenery, walking over Langel Common may not seem particulary special but it is to me, it's the unspolit parts of Witney I like best, the places that haven't changed over many years (unlike so many parts).






The sun was warm, the noise was minimal, only a handful of people about, some quiet time (apart from the baby who protested when I stopped pushing!)



and look, signs of the seasons changing, I love autumn!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks again for the photos of Witney. I wouldn't mind a pound for all the times I have walked across Langel. Probably will again soon as we are going to be in Witney at the beginning of November for a few days.
Sue

Anna said...

Hi Sue,
Thanks for leaving a comment, glad you liked the photos, that'll spur me on to take some more! Hopefully you be able to take lots of your own in November, hope you enjoy it!