Tuesday 20 March 2012

Blow away the cobwebs

Well it's been a while, I lost my crafty & blogging mojo for a bit.  Too much real life getting in the way!
But the sun is out, I've been a busy housewife and want to get back to catching up in blogland.

Today Rowan's been mostly doing:

New dress from last weekends NCT sale, leggings from eBay and complimenting the Hungry Caterpillar quilt which I finally finished last month!
I really enjoyed it but found that machine quilting (esp. free motion) is NOT as easy as it looks!
Will be putting my new Janome through it's paces and doing some more practice.

Looking forward to a trip to the NEC on Sunday hopefully (without kidlets too) for the Sewing for Pleasure show ...will try and remember my camera

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Rowan looks so much like you in this photo! What a cutie. Hope things are going well :)